- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
This report, for the period 1 September – 30 November 2011, is the second quarterly report in the 2011/2012 fiscal and policy year for CCRIF. It is designed to provide an update on progress during this quarter towards achievement of CCRIF’s Strategic Objectives (see Figure 1) as defined in the CCRIF Strategic Plan 2009/2010 – 2011/2012. In providing this progress update, this quarterly report also illustrates how the Facility upholds its customer values.
The report presents:
Bridgetown, Barbados, February 3, 2012 (CDEMA) ‐ The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency, in collaboration with the national disaster offices of Belize, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Saint Lucia, has organised a series of capacity building workshops to address disaster risk reduction related to the safety of schools and to the agriculture sector.
The workshops are supported under the CARICOM/Brazil/FAO Cooperation Programme on disaster risk reduction and the first of these was held in Belize during the week of January 24 to 27, 2012.