- Hurricane Maria - Sep 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Hurricane Tomas - Oct 2010
- Caribbean: Drought - Feb 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Caribbean: Earthquake - Nov 2007
- Hurricane Dean - Aug 2007
- Caribbean: Hurricane Emily - Jul 2005
- Hurricane Ivan - Sep 2004
Most read reports
- CCRIF Makes Payout of US$5.8 million to the Government of Barbados following the Passage of Tropical Storm Kirk
- Caribbean Nations Pay Steep Price for Climate Change Caused by Others
- CCRIF to Make 1st Payout of the 2018/19 Policy Year to Barbados
- The Caribbean region to benefit from increased humanitarian assistance
- CDEMA Information Note N° 1 - Tropical Storm Kirk - as of 5:00 pm (AST) on September 26, 2018
JOSE NEARS THE LESSER ANTILLES
Islands in the Lesser Antilles should hasten to complete all preparations as Jose moves closer.
The Hurricane Watch issued for the British Virgin Islands this morning has now been upgraded to a Hurricane Warning. Warnings also remain in effect for Dominica, Montserrat, Antigua & Barbuda, Nevis, St. Kitts/Nevis and Anguilla. Tropical storm warning remains in effect for St. Lucia. Barbados has discontinued the tropical storm warning and has issued a flood watch.
JOSE NOW UPGRADED TO HURRICANE STATUS AND BEARING DOWN ON THE LESSER ANTILLES
Jose is now categorized as a Hurricane and is approaching the Lesser Antilles. Hurricane warnings have been issued for Dominica, Montserrat, Antigua & Barbuda, Nevis, Anguilla and St.Kitts. Hurricane Watches have also been issued for the British and US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. A tropical storm warning remains in effect for St. Lucia and Barbados whilst a hurricane watch is in effect for St.