- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
- Cómo es Valle de Paz, la comunidad de refugiados salvadoreños en Belice
- Central America - Hurricane Earl (as of 4 August 2016)
- Belize: Location Map (2013)
- Impact of main natural disasters on food production in Latin America and the Caribbean (2006-2007)
- Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico - Tropical Cyclone EARL - ECHO Daily Map | 04/08/2016
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, August 13, 2015 – The 16 Caribbean member governments of CCRIF SPC (formerly the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility) completed their catastrophe insurance portfolios for 2015/2016. All 16 Caribbean members renewed their hurricane policies; all 13 that had earthquake policies renewed those; and 12 obtained excess rainfall coverage – an increase of 4 over the 8 countries that purchased excess rainfall policies for the first time last year.
This report, for the period 1 June – 30 November 2013, is for the first two quarters of the 2013/2014 fiscal and policy year for CCRIF. It is designed to provide an update on progress during this six-month period towards achievement of CCRIF’s Strategic Objectives (see Figure 1) as defined in the CCRIF Strategic Plan 2012/2013 – 2014/2015. In providing this progress update, this report also illustrates how the Facility upholds its customer values.
The report presents:
This report, for the period 1 September – 30 November 2011, is the second quarterly report in the 2011/2012 fiscal and policy year for CCRIF. It is designed to provide an update on progress during this quarter towards achievement of CCRIF’s Strategic Objectives (see Figure 1) as defined in the CCRIF Strategic Plan 2009/2010 – 2011/2012. In providing this progress update, this quarterly report also illustrates how the Facility upholds its customer values.
The report presents: