- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
Vienna, Austria, February 22, 2016. The OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) has signed new public sector loan and grant agreements totaling over US$60m to help boost socio-economic development in nine partner countries. The agreements were signed by OFID Director-General Suleiman J Al-Herbish and high-ranking officials of the beneficiary countries, including HE Amara M. Konneh, Minister, Ministry of Finance and Development Planning of Liberia; and HE Mubin Mirzaev, Deputy Minister of Finance of Uzbekistan.
Vienna, Austria, July 22, 2015. Over 30 partner countries stand to benefit from the latest round of financing approved at the 151st Session of the Governing Board of the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID).
Grant funding totaling US$4.24m was also approved for the following: