- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
- Central America - Hurricane Earl (as of 4 August 2016)
- Impact of main natural disasters on food production in Latin America and the Caribbean (2006-2007)
- Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico - Tropical Cyclone EARL - ECHO Daily Map | 04/08/2016
- Belize: Hurricane Earl - Information Bulletin n° 1
- Prioritizing Climate Resilient Transport Investments in a Data-Scarce Environment - A Practitioners’ Guide
Le ministre des Affaires étrangères, l'honorable Maxime Bernier, et la ministre de la Coopération internationale, l'honorable Beverley J. Oda, ont exprimé aujourd'hui leur sollicitude envers les pays de la région des Caraïbes touchés par l'ouragan Dean.
The Honourable Maxime Bernier, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, today expressed Canada's concern for the countries of the Caribbean region affected by Hurricane Dean and, in anticipation of the needs that will be generated, announced that up to $2 million in immediate assistance will be made available as an element of a broader Canadian response.
"On behalf of the government and people of Canada, I wish to extend my sympathies to the families and friends of those affected by Hurricane Dean.