- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is among nine countries, including Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Suriname, to benefit from US$33,000,000., which will go toward the financing of sustainable infrastructure projects in the Caribbean.
The funds are being provided by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD), under a Credit Facility Agreement with the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB.