- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
- Cómo es Valle de Paz, la comunidad de refugiados salvadoreños en Belice
- Belize: Location Map (2013)
- Impact of main natural disasters on food production in Latin America and the Caribbean (2006-2007)
- Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico - Tropical Cyclone EARL - ECHO Daily Map | 04/08/2016
- Central America - Hurricane Earl (as of 4 August 2016)
The Red Cross is providing emergency relief in Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua and Belize, where heavy rains and floods have been causing devastation since 16 October.
Honduras has experienced the worst conditions with 200,000 people affected and 18 confirmed dead. A further 130,000 people have been affected in the other three countries.
More than 22,100 people have lost their homes in Honduras. In addition, many people have been evacuated without sufficient temporary shelters available.