- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Rainfall totals for the British Virgin Islands for the first half of 2015 are significantly low in comparison to previous years, resulting in substantial impact to farming grounds.
Rainfall statistics accumulated by the Department of Disaster Management (DDM) for the period January to June reveal a total of only 3.5 inches of rainfall, with the majority occurring in January and February. Comparing the same period in 2014, rainfall totals were at 13.5 inches.