- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Santa Barbara, CA (September 4, 2007) Direct Relief is closely monitoring Tropical Storm Felix, downgraded from hurricane status earlier today, and Hurricane Henriette, currently at Category 1 strength. Direct Relief is prepared to respond with medical aid to partners in Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua should additional resources be needed.
Felix has already hit the Caribbean coastlines of Nicaragua and Honduras at its earlier Category 5 strength, the most powerful type of storm.