- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
- Belize : Climate Change Policy Assessment | IMF Country Report No. 18/329
- Belize: Location Map (2013)
- Impact of main natural disasters on food production in Latin America and the Caribbean (2006-2007)
- Cómo es Valle de Paz, la comunidad de refugiados salvadoreños en Belice
- Central America - Hurricane Earl (as of 4 August 2016)
PERU: On 14 August, a 5.4 earthquake shook department of Arequipa, killing four people.Some 1,564 families are affected, 1,074 houses are inhabitable and 383 houses have collapsed. National and regional authorities are assisting affected people. The Government declared a 60-day state of emergency for seven districts in the province Arequipean province of Caylloma.
HURRICANE EARL BELIZE
Earl touched ground as a Category 1 hurricane on Thursday, 04 August.
Authorities distributed packages with food and water to the people affected, and also opened emergency shelters. Some 2,500 people were located in 94 emergency shelters, 164 are still sheltered. Earl affected 1,046 people in the departments of Quiché and Petén. 162 houses were reported with damages, and classes were suspended in the affected departments.