- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
MEXICO CITY, Oct 20, 2005 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- Hurricane Wilma has killed at least 13 people in the Caribbean and forced evacuation of 50,000 from Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula on Thursday before heading to Florida.
The National Hurricane Center in Miami, Florida, said Wilma remained a Category 4 hurricane with powerful winds of 230 kph, and meteorologists forecast it would be gaining force in the coming hours.
If Wilma touches down on the Yucatan Peninsula, it is expected to bring heavy downpours to the beach resorts and western Cuba in the Gulf of Mexico, experts …