- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Hurricane Felix - which has been reclassifed as a Category 5, the highest and most dangerous rating for a hurricane - struck the North Eastern Coast of Nicaragua at lunchtime on Tuesday with winds of 235kms per hour. This is the first time in recorded history that two Category 5 storms have made landfall in the same season.
The direction of the hurricane has changed since landfall and is now on target to cut right through the centre of Honduras, and Guatemala and possibly affect parts of El Salvador.