- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Summary of the situation reported during the last week
- 8,869 new confirmed cases (146,016 cumulative cases in 35 countries).
- 158 new confirmed deaths (3,292 confirmed deaths in 25 countries).
- 98.9% of the influenza A viruses that were subtyped were pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
- South America experienced low intensity and a decrease or unchanged trend
- North America experienced an increasing trend despite low intensity of acute respiratory disease everywhere except for Mexico
- Central America experienced low or moderate intensity and a decreasing trend.
- The …
The data and information of this report are updated daily and are available at: http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com=5Ffrontpage&Itemid=1&lang=en
Data can change as new notifications from countries are received.
The information is obtained from official websites of the Ministries of Health of the countries of the Americas and information submitted by the …