- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
REF: 21/08/07 – TC/2007/000135/11
Message: CDERA Mounts Level Two Response to Hurricane Dean Impact
Update August 21, 2007, 4.00 pm EDT
The Event: Hurricane Dean impacted several of CDERA Participating States during the period Friday August 17- Tuesday August 21. Dean's passage through the Eastern Caribbean was as a Category 2 Hurricane, strengthening to a Category 4 as it moved across Jamaica and reaching the level of Category 5 as it impacted Belize.
Six deaths have been caused by Hurricane Dean in the CDERA Participating States.