- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Belize: Floods - Oct 2015
- Caribbean: Drought - 2015-2017
- Tropical Storm Ernesto - Aug 2012
- Tropical Storm Harvey - Aug 2011
- Hurricane Richard - Oct 2010
- Hurricane Paula - Oct 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
Most read reports
- Cómo es Valle de Paz, la comunidad de refugiados salvadoreños en Belice
- Central America - Hurricane Earl (as of 4 August 2016)
- Impact of main natural disasters on food production in Latin America and the Caribbean (2006-2007)
- Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico - Tropical Cyclone EARL - ECHO Daily Map | 04/08/2016
- Belize: Hurricane Earl - Information Bulletin n° 1
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Note by the Secretary-General
The Secretary-General has the honour to transmit to the General Assembly the report of the Director-General of the World Health Organization, submitted in accordance with General Assembly resolution 70/300.
Report of the Director-General of the World Health Organization on consolidating gains and accelerating efforts to control and eliminate malaria in developing countries, particularly in Africa, by 2030
Despite an increase in rainfall, long-term moisture deficits remain in Madagascar
Africa Weather Hazards
Below-average and erratic rainfall since December has resulted in strong moisture deficits and low soil moisture across parts of northeastern Mozambique.
Despite a robust increase in rainfall following the passage of Tropical Cyclone Enawo during early March, considerable long-term moisture deficits remain due to well below-average rainfall earlier in the season throughout the northern Madagascar.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.