- ISCG Situation Update: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 14 Dec 2017
- UNICEF Humanitarian Situation Report no. 14 (Rohingya influx) - 10 Dec 2017
- UNHCR Bangladesh Operational Update, 8 December 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Humanitarian Response Plan - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNHCR Supplementary Appeal – Myanmar Refugee Emergency Response in Bangladesh, Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
- IOM Appeal: Rohingya refugees crisis - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children: Bangladesh: Rohingya Influx, 2017-2018
- Health Humanitarian Response Plan Bangladesh - Oct 2017
- Bangladesh: HCTT Response Plan - Monsoon Floods (Aug 2017 - Jan 2018)
- IOM Bangladesh | Cyclone Mora Emergency Response (Jun-Dec 2017)
- OCHA Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- HDX Rohingya Displacement
- Food Security Cluster: Rohingya Crisis
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
- Bangladesh Department of Disaster Management
- Food Security Cluster: Bangladesh
- IOM Bangladesh
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Human Rights Watch: Bangladesh - Events of 2016
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods - Aug 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN envoy urges greater support for Rohingya victims of sexual violence
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 26 November 2017
- Diphtheria is spreading fast in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Home-made rafts arriving from Myanmar / Refugee population density soaring
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 19 November 2017
At the invitation of the Myanmar Government, we visited Northern Rakhine today. We went to a number of villages in Maungdaw and Rathedaung districts and met a mixture of local communities.
This initiative by the Government of Myanmar allowed us to show support for the many people of all communities in northern Rakhine who have suffered and still feel great insecurity.
Today, the Danish government has presented the draft Finance Act for 2016. In the draft Finance Act, the government plans to focus Danish development cooperation on 14 priority countries.
Poverty must be fought with human rights and economic growth. This is the strong message from the strategy for Denmark’s development cooperation: The Right to a Better Life.
Thematic Review & Capacity Assessment of Save the Children Denmark, with special focus on Partnerships in Development and Humanitarian Assistance
This report has been prepared in response to the Terms of Reference (TOR) issued by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of September 2011 (see Annex A). The overall objectives of the review are to:
Under impression of the still increasing figures on flood victims and the urgent need to provide assistance, The Danish Government decided in an emergency meeeting on 31 December to increase its allocation to assistance to the many flood victims to 300 mio. DKR, app. 55 mio. USD.
In light of the new dire disaster figures, the Danish Government has decided to increase its contribution to assistance to the many flood victims to 95 mio. DKR, app. 18 mio. USD.
The Danish Emergency Management Agency has been asked by the UN to take the lead on the establishment of a coordination center in Banda Aceh, Sumatra.
Mr.Bertel Haarder, The Danish Minister for Integration and Minister for Development Cooperation, has just offered a preliminary amount of 10 million kroner (app. 1.8 million dollars) to the many flood victims. A Danish emergency expert has been dispatched with an UNDAC team to the affected area.