Appeals & Response Plans
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
Most read (last 30 days)
- Two Days of Heavy Rain Hit Bangladesh’s Rohingya Refugee Camps – Over 31,000 at High Risk from Flooding, Landslides
- IOM Bangladesh: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis Response - External Update, 8 - 14 June 2018
- Powerful monsoon rains hit Rohingya refugee camps, raising risks for thousands of children
- Preventive, contingency measures reinforced as monsoon sets in Cox’s Bazar
- EU Humanitarian Aid (ECHO) and UNICEF have teamed up to provide more protection for nearly 42,000 children, adolescents and young women in the Cox’s Bazar area of south-eastern Bangladesh
Minister of Culture and Tourism Numan Kurtulmuş and his accompanying team visited the Coordination Center, which IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has opened in Bangladesh after the Arakan crisis, to get information about the work.
Minister of Culture and Tourism Numan Kurtulmuş, who visited the camps of Arakanese Muslims in Cox's Bazar city of Bangladesh near Myanmar, went to IHH Coordination Center and received information about the foundation's activities in the region.
İHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation has delivered humanitarian aid material for 555 thousand refugees since the outbreak of the crisis.
The Rohingya Muslims, who were able to survive the massacre of Myanmar administration, is trying to clutch onto the life while sheltering in Bangladesh. IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation keeps conveying the support of the charitable Muslims’ to hundreds of refugees who fled to Bangladesh addition to those are at interior regions of Arakan.
In 25th anniversary of its establishment IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation, launched its 2017 Ramadan campaign with “They are Waiting for You” slogan. Throughout Ramadan IHH is going to deliver aid to 1 million people.
IHH, which has been delivering food hampers and food aid packages to help the poor break fast in abundance, is geared up to put a smile on the faces of orphans and needy.
Before the upcoming month of Ramadan IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation delivered food aid to 12.000 Rohingya Muslims who fled persecution in Myanmar and took refuge in Bangladesh.
IHH and its partner organization PKPU in Indonesia started giving away hot meals and medications to the refugees from Arakan.
Fishermen from Aceh rescued around thousand Rohingya Muslims, who were left adrift at sea by the human smugglers last week. Rohingyas are offered shelter in a camp set up by the local government in Aceh. It is reported that the camps currently accommodate around 1,500 refugees.
This report elaborates on violence that broke out in Arakan in June 2012, the background of the violent incidents and rights violations against Arakanese Muslims. The objective of this report is to bring to the public opinion developments in the region, inform the Islamic world and international community, and urge decisionmaking bodies to take necessary steps to end escalating acts of violence in Arakan.