- IOM Bangladesh Rohingya Crisis Response - External Update, 7 Dec 2017
- ISCG Situation Update: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 7 Dec 2017
- UNICEF Humanitarian Situation Report no. 14 (Rohingya influx) - 10 Dec 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Humanitarian Response Plan - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNHCR Supplementary Appeal – Myanmar Refugee Emergency Response in Bangladesh, Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
- IOM Appeal: Rohingya refugees crisis - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children: Bangladesh: Rohingya Influx, 2017-2018
- Health Humanitarian Response Plan Bangladesh - Oct 2017
- Bangladesh: HCTT Response Plan - Monsoon Floods (Aug 2017 - Jan 2018)
- IOM Bangladesh | Cyclone Mora Emergency Response (Jun-Dec 2017)
- OCHA Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- HDX Rohingya Displacement
- Food Security Cluster: Rohingya Crisis
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
- Bangladesh Department of Disaster Management
- Food Security Cluster: Bangladesh
- IOM Bangladesh
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Human Rights Watch: Bangladesh - Events of 2016
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods - Aug 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN envoy urges greater support for Rohingya victims of sexual violence
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 26 November 2017
- Home-made rafts arriving from Myanmar / Refugee population density soaring
- Diphtheria is spreading fast in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Rohingya refugees: Life in Cox’s Bazar and the importance of staying connected
In 25th anniversary of its establishment IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation, launched its 2017 Ramadan campaign with “They are Waiting for You” slogan. Throughout Ramadan IHH is going to deliver aid to 1 million people.
IHH, which has been delivering food hampers and food aid packages to help the poor break fast in abundance, is geared up to put a smile on the faces of orphans and needy.
Before the upcoming month of Ramadan IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation delivered food aid to 12.000 Rohingya Muslims who fled persecution in Myanmar and took refuge in Bangladesh.
IHH and its partner organization PKPU in Indonesia started giving away hot meals and medications to the refugees from Arakan.
Fishermen from Aceh rescued around thousand Rohingya Muslims, who were left adrift at sea by the human smugglers last week. Rohingyas are offered shelter in a camp set up by the local government in Aceh. It is reported that the camps currently accommodate around 1,500 refugees.
This report elaborates on violence that broke out in Arakan in June 2012, the background of the violent incidents and rights violations against Arakanese Muslims. The objective of this report is to bring to the public opinion developments in the region, inform the Islamic world and international community, and urge decisionmaking bodies to take necessary steps to end escalating acts of violence in Arakan.