- IOM Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Response - Diphtheria Response Plan (17 Dec 2017)
- ISCG Situation Update: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 17 Dec 2017
- UNICEF Humanitarian Situation Report no. 14 (Rohingya influx) - 10 Dec 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Humanitarian Response Plan - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNHCR Supplementary Appeal – Myanmar Refugee Emergency Response in Bangladesh, Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
- IOM Appeal: Rohingya refugees crisis - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children: Bangladesh: Rohingya Influx, 2017-2018
- Health Humanitarian Response Plan Bangladesh - Oct 2017
- Bangladesh: HCTT Response Plan - Monsoon Floods (Aug 2017 - Jan 2018)
- IOM Bangladesh | Cyclone Mora Emergency Response (Jun-Dec 2017)
- OCHA Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- HDX Rohingya Displacement
- Food Security Cluster: Rohingya Crisis
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
- Bangladesh Department of Disaster Management
- Food Security Cluster: Bangladesh
- IOM Bangladesh
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Human Rights Watch: Bangladesh - Events of 2016
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods - Aug 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 26 November 2017
- Diphtheria is spreading fast in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 19 November 2017
- Rohingya refugees: Life in Cox’s Bazar and the importance of staying connected
- UNHCR – Rohingya refugee returns must meet international standards
The Policy and Advocacy Task Team of the Gender-based Violence Area of Responsibility (GBV AoR) 1 recognizes the continuing generosity of the Government and people of Bangladesh in keeping their borders open to the hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing conflict and violence in Myanmar.
The GBVAoR, in support of the Bangladesh GBV Sub-Sector, calls upon donors and states to:
Author: Marcella Willis
Strategic Impact Advisors, September 2016
Advisor: Sara Murray, Mercy Corps
The Electronic Cash Transfer Learning Action Network (ELAN) launched research to build an evidence base around connecting emergency electronic transfer (e-transfer) recipients with additional financial services.1 They wanted to learn if, when, and how e-transfers can promote sustained uptake and use of e-transfer services including mobile money.
Mercy Corps is working through colleague agencies to bring relief to millions of Bangladeshi families displaced by Cyclone Sidr, one of the biggest storms in decades to hit the impoverished and densely populated South Asian country.
The Category Four storm smashed into Bangladesh on Nov. 15.
Geneva, October 01, 2007 - Sir John Holmes, the United Nations Undersecretary General for Humanitarian Affairs, and leading international humanitarian organizations, including CARE, World Vision, Save the Children, Oxfam and Mercy Corps, are calling for increased attention to the continuing flood situation in South Asia.
A new wave of floods in the last few weeks has submerged vast tracts of land that were just beginning to recover from earlier flooding. The latest inundations stranded another 100,000 people in Bangladesh, and left millions homeless in India.