- IOM Bangladesh Rohingya Crisis Response - External Update, 7 Dec 2017
- ISCG Situation Update: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 5 Dec 2017
- UNFPA Rohingya Humanitarian Response: Monthly Situation Report - Nov 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Crisis Humanitarian Response Plan - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNHCR Supplementary Appeal – Myanmar Refugee Emergency Response in Bangladesh, Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
- IOM Appeal: Rohingya refugees crisis - Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children: Bangladesh: Rohingya Influx, 2017-2018
- Health Humanitarian Response Plan Bangladesh - Oct 2017
- Bangladesh: HCTT Response Plan - Monsoon Floods (Aug 2017 - Jan 2018)
- IOM Bangladesh | Cyclone Mora Emergency Response (Jun-Dec 2017)
- OCHA Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- HDX Rohingya Displacement
- Food Security Cluster: Rohingya Crisis
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
- Bangladesh Department of Disaster Management
- Food Security Cluster: Bangladesh
- IOM Bangladesh
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Human Rights Watch: Bangladesh - Events of 2016
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods - Aug 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN envoy urges greater support for Rohingya victims of sexual violence
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 26 November 2017
- Home-made rafts arriving from Myanmar / Refugee population density soaring
- Rohingya refugees: Life in Cox’s Bazar and the importance of staying connected
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar - 19 November 2017
Highlights from this issue:
Are there new “game changing” antiretrovirals on the horizon?
What opportunity do long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs) provide?
Can LARCs be provided successfully in crisis situations?
Do DRC hospitals have the capacity to provide surgical services?
How can a simple wall chart help improve immunization coverage?
How can mobile technology identify beneficiaries when they lack identity documentation?
Recent estimates from the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) show that pneumonia continues to be the number one killer of children around the world - causing 18% of all child mortality, an estimated 1.3 million child deaths in 2011 alone. Nearly all pneumonia deaths occur in developing countries, and three-quarters take place in just 15 countries. The majority of pneumonia cases are preventable or treatable.