Appeals & Response Plans
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- ADB $100 Million Grant Approved as First Phase of Proposed $200 Million Package for Displaced Persons in Bangladesh Camps
- IFRC disaster expert: “Cox’s Bazar crisis is one of the worst I’ve ever seen”
- Monsoon rains batter Bangladesh Rohingya refugee settlements
- True stories of Trafficked Rohingya Refugees used by IOM to Raise Awareness, Counter Risks in Bangladesh
- Sexual and reproductive health needs immense among Rohingya refugees
The GenCap Project, established in 2007 under the auspices of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee, in partnership with the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) and the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), aims to strengthen the capacity of humanitarians to undertake gender equality programming in humanitarian action. The IASC Gender Marker is the key tool used by the humanitarian community to assess how gender is incorporated in humanitarian projects.
What to expect in an inter-agency PSEA-CBCM
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?