Appeals & Response Plans
- Bangladesh: Diphtheria Outbreak - Dec 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Mora - May 2017
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jul 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Komen - Jul 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2015
- Nepal: Earthquakes - Apr 2015
- Bangladesh: Floods - Aug 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Childhood Interrupted: Children’s Voices from the Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- UNICEF Child Alert | February 2018 - Lives in limbo: No end in sight to the threats facing Rohingya children
- Statement by Adama Dieng, United Nations Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide, on his visit to Bangladesh to assess the situation of Rohingya refugees from Myanmar
- ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar | 25 February 2018
- UN launches 2018 appeal for Rohingya refugees and Bangladeshi host communities
The GenCap Project, established in 2007 under the auspices of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee, in partnership with the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) and the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), aims to strengthen the capacity of humanitarians to undertake gender equality programming in humanitarian action. The IASC Gender Marker is the key tool used by the humanitarian community to assess how gender is incorporated in humanitarian projects.
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?