- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
By Sara Rajabova
Azerbaijan International Development Agency (AIDA) as part of strategic cooperation with Islamic Development Bank has jointly carried out humanitarian actions in Benin and Chad. The new actions took place under the "Alliance to Fight Avoidable Blindness" campaign, AzerTag state news agency reported.
A total of 11,640 persons with problems in their eyesight have benefitted from free eye examinations out of which 506 persons in Benin and 835 persons in Chad have undergone surgeries and had their sights restored.