- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
by Sven Ramones, 2011/01/17
Ten days ago humedica employee Sven Ramones travelled to Benin in order to assist at the distribution of relief goods and medications, as well as at hygiene training measures. One of these training measures was held for the people living at the refugee camp Athiéme.
"After driving through the rural areas in the south of Benin for several hours, the humedica team reached Athiéme. Here, close to the border to the neighbouring country Togo, the Red Cross has set up a refugee camp.
by Ruth B=FCcker, SRA, 2010/10/20
Two months have passed since the floods in Pakistan have caused massive damage and killed about 1700 persons. It had been a disaster that the world public hardly took notice of at first. In the West African state of Benin another flood of an extent unprecedented in the country is posing a threat to the people.