- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
Most read reports
- President’s Malaria Initiative: Benin - Abbreviated Malaria Operational Plan FY 2019
- Benin: World Bank Provides $40 Million to Improve Access to Basic Services and Expand Social Safety Nets
- Supporting climate resilient agriculture in Benin
- WFP Benin Country Brief, June 2018
- Inauguration de l’Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers et Obstétricaux (IFSIO) : plus de 200 millions de FCFA investis par la Belgique pour cet immeuble
A group of 136 Togolese who took refuge in Ghana were Wednes day voluntarily repatriated back home by the UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR).
According to sources close to Togolese refugees' institution, the returnees are made up of 67 adults and 69 children who received financial aids of CFA F 60,000
francs (for adults) and CFA F 30,000 (for the children) to enable them reintegra t e into school, family or professional lives.
There are still 5,000 Togolese refugees in Benin and 2,000 in Ghana.