- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
In a technical meeting in Liberia organized by President Johnson Sirleaf, participants agreed on a Strategic Framework on Cross-Border Collaboration.
ECOWAS Chiefs of Defence Staff have pledged to deploy 192 medical personnel to the most affected countries in the coming six months.
17,800 confirmed, probable, and suspected cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) have been reported in the three most affected countries, where there have been 6,331 reported deaths.