- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
Most read reports
- President’s Malaria Initiative: Benin - Abbreviated Malaria Operational Plan FY 2019
- Benin: World Bank Provides $40 Million to Improve Access to Basic Services and Expand Social Safety Nets
- Supporting climate resilient agriculture in Benin
- WFP Benin Country Brief, June 2018
- Inauguration de l’Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers et Obstétricaux (IFSIO) : plus de 200 millions de FCFA investis par la Belgique pour cet immeuble
LIBREVILLE, Nov 14, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- Gabon repatriated 28 children out of the 34 found on an immigrants boat on Friday evening to Benin, their country of origin, aboard an Ivorian Air airplane.
Well dressed, a doll in the hands of some trafficking victims, and others holding a photo, these children left the Gabonese capital Libreville under strict escort.
The UNICEF representatives, Gabon's Ministry of Labor officials and host families came to the airport to say good-bye to the children.
Arranged like school children, they jumped the metal detector with a UNICEF …
OUAGADOUGOU, Nov 05, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- UEMOA plans 50 mln USD spending on water supply to West African countries UEMOA plans 50 mln USD spending on water supply to West African countries
The eight-member Economic and Monetary Union of West Africa (UEMOA) plans a multi-million dollar program to improve water supply to countries in the region, the bloc announced here on Wednesday.
Water directors of UEMOA are evaluating a village hydraulic program of 25 billion FCFA (50 million U. S.
Accra, Sep 08, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- A two-day meeting on how to enhance information on aid flows between donors and recipient countries to ensure predictability and easy monitoring of the use of resources opened in Accra on Tuesday.
The workshop which is being held under the auspices of the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) is an attempt by stakeholders to make information about aid flows more available and accessible to all stakeholders, particularly partner countries.
Representatives of partner countries from West and Central Africa, and Civil Society …