- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
Most read reports
- Benin: World Bank Provides $40 Million to Improve Access to Basic Services and Expand Social Safety Nets
- Supporting climate resilient agriculture in Benin
- WFP Benin Country Brief, June 2018
- President’s Malaria Initiative: Benin - Abbreviated Malaria Operational Plan FY 2019
- Inauguration de l’Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers et Obstétricaux (IFSIO) : plus de 200 millions de FCFA investis par la Belgique pour cet immeuble
- Locusts have infested a wide portion of western Madagascar, threatening the livelihoods of millions of people.
- Reduced rain was observed along the Gulf of Guinea, while heavy rain fell over South Sudan during the past week.
1) Since the beginning of May, intermittent and insufficient rains have increased rainfall deficits over parts of north central Nigeria. Scattered, moderate to heavy showers are forecast over the region during the next outlook period; but they may not be sufficient to fully overcome accumulated deficits.