- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Sep 2016
- Benin/Nigeria/Togo: Lassa Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Benin: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Benin: Floods - Sep 2013
- Benin: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Benin: Cholera Epidemic - Oct 2012
- Benin: Floods - Oct 2012
- West/Central Africa: Meningitis Outbreak - Jan 2012
Most read reports
- WFP Benin Country Brief, June 2018
- Benin: World Bank Provides $40 Million to Improve Access to Basic Services and Expand Social Safety Nets
- Supporting climate resilient agriculture in Benin
- Inauguration de l’Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers et Obstétricaux (IFSIO) : plus de 200 millions de FCFA investis par la Belgique pour cet immeuble
- West Africa - Flood Affected Population - June to September 2009 (as of 24 Sep 2009)
IMF Country Report No. 10/195
Benin: 2010 Article IV Consultation and Request for a Three-Year Arrangement Under the Extended Credit Facility-Staff Report; Staff Supplements and Staff Statement; Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Benin.
Under Article IV of the IMF's Articles of Agreement, the IMF holds bilateral discussions with members, usually every year.
Public Information Notice (PIN) No. 10/78
Public Information Notices (PINs) form part of the IMF's efforts to promote transparency of the IMF's views and analysis of economic developments and policies.