- UNHCR Regional Update - Burundi Situation, October 2017
- FEWSNET Burundi Key Message Update, November 2017
- IOM Burundi Displacement Tracking Matrix — Displacement Report Round 18 (Sep 2017) EN/FR
Appeals & Funding
- Burundian Refugee Returns: Joint Response Plan Sep 2017 - Dec 2018
- Burundi: Aperçu des besoins humanitaires 2017 (octobre 2016)
- Burundi: Plan de Réponse Humanitaire Janvier - Décembre 2017 (Janvier 2017)
- Burundi: Humanitarian Response Plan 2017 - Mid-year update (Jan-Jul 2017)
- Burundi Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP): Jan–Dec 2017
- Burundi Situation 2017: Supplementary Appeal Jan-Dec 2017 (May 2017)
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Malaria Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Burundi: Floods - Nov 2015
- Burundi/Tanzania: Cholera Outbreak - May 2015
- Burundi: Landslides and Floods - Mar 2015
- Burundi: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2014
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2011
- Burundi: Floods - Mar 2011
The Federal Foreign Office supported 307 projects for humanitarian aid, humanitarian mine clearance as well as disaster prevention all over the world in 2003 to the tune of EUR 71.5 million.
GENEVA, 5 December (UN Information Service) -- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) is seeking $54.8 million in contributions to fund activities in the coming year and to continue efforts to strengthen the institution.
GENEVA -- The UN refugee agency said on Friday that it was seeking over $1 billion to fund its refugee assistance and protection work next year to care for more than 20.5 million refugees and other people worldwide. This includes $955 million for its annual budget and over $57 million for supplementary programs for the Liberian crisis and Sudanese refugees.
Appeal status: 52% funded
Priority action for children: Accelerating Girls Education in Afghanistan
Where MCC material aid goes (shipments from 1995 to 2003)
Fifty-eighth General Assembly
37th Meeting (AM)
The progress made over the last year to revitalize the activities of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), particularly with regard to implementing the outcomes of major international conferences, was highlighted this morning, as the General Assembly considered the report of that body.
4818th Meeting (AM)
Members Stress Need for Clear Mandates, Importance of Humanitarian Efforts, Electoral Assistance, Adequate Resources, Economic Reconstruction
Wrapping up their work for August, members of the Security Council this morning focused on ways of providing better support for United Nations peacekeeping operations in various parts of the world.
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 136)
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 130)
Security Council 2002 Round-up
International Terrorism Also a Major Focus of Council Action