Appeals & Response Plans
- Burundi: Floods - Apr 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Malaria Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Burundi: Floods - Nov 2015
- Burundi/Tanzania: Cholera Outbreak - May 2015
- Burundi: Landslides and Floods - Mar 2015
- Burundi: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2014
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2011
Most read reports
- 2018 Burundi Regional RRP: Regional overview of the Burundian refugee population (as of 30 September 2018)
- Burundi: the Commission of Inquiry is deeply concerned by the freedom of action and the impunity of the Imbonerakure [EN/RN]
- Burundi Displacement Tracking Matrix | DTM Dashboard – September 2018
- Burundi Bulletin de mVAM #24: septembre 2018
- Human Rights Council adopts five resolutions, including on Burundi, Syria, and on the Rights of Peasants
Bureau de Coordination des Affaires Humanitaires (OCHA)
Réseau d'Information Régionaux Intégré (IRIN)
Security Council SC/7251
4445th Meeting (PM)
Item 127 of the provisional agenda*
Promotion and protection of the rights of children
Since July 1997, African Crisis Response
Initiative (ACRI) training has been conducted in Senegal, Uganda, Malawi,
Mali, Ghana, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, and Kenya, a senior administration official
told the U.S. House of Representatives July 12.
William M. Bellamy, principal deputy assistant secretary of state for African affairs, provided an update on ACRI to the House International Relations Committee's Subcommittee on Africa.
Baltimore, June 20, 2001 - Today marks the official launch of Catholic Relief Services' Africa Rising! Hope and Healing, a two-year campaign to highlight Africa through public awareness and advocacy initiatives in the United States. The campaign seeks to bring attention to the critical issues Africa is currently facing and calls for solidarity and action through the mobilization of people in the U.S.
Brussels, 14-20 May 2001
This report includes: (A) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Pakistan (B) Great Lakes Region: (1) Burundi, (2) Uganda (C) West Africa: (1) Guinea, (2) Sierra Leone, (3) Liberia, (4) Guinea Bissau (D) Angola (E) Northern Caucasus: (1) Ingushetia, (2) Chechnya (F) Balkans: (1) Kosovo, (2) Serbia, (3) Montenegro, (4) FYROM, (5) Albania (G) Bangladesh (H) DPR Korea
This report includes: A) West Africa: (1) Guinea, (2) Sierra Leone, (3) Liberia, (4) Guinea-Bissau B) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Tajikistan C) Great Lakes Region: (1) Burundi, (2) Rwanda, (3) Uganda D) Kenya E) Palestinian Territory F) El Salvador G) Laos H) Southern Africa: (1) Angola, (2) Namibia
(Bamako, Mali: 14 February 2001) The International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) today called on all countries of Africa to join, implement and comply with the international treaty banning antipersonnel mines (the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty) at the opening of a two-day regional governmental meeting on landmines in Bamako, Mali.