Appeals & Response Plans
- Burundi: Floods - Apr 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Malaria Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Burundi: Floods - Nov 2015
- Burundi/Tanzania: Cholera Outbreak - May 2015
- Burundi: Landslides and Floods - Mar 2015
- Burundi: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2014
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Amnesty International calls on Burundi to match rhetoric with effective human rights protection
- Burundi Remote Monitoring Update, June 2018
- Burundi Situation: Regional overview of the Burundian refugee population as of 30 June 2018
- Oral briefing by the members of the Commission of Inquiry on Burundi to the Human Rights Council, 27 June 2018
- Burundi Displacement Tracking Matrix | DTM Dashboard – May 2018
Brazzaville, Republic of Congo 20th July, 2018: The Regional Inter-Ministerial Committee comprising the Minister of Foreign Affairs from the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR), are to meet in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo on 21st July, 2018 to analyze political and security situation in the region and receive a report from the ICGLR National Coordinators on the proposed restructuring of the ICGLR.
535.730 réfugiés en RDC.
99,3% des réfugiés en RDC vivent dans des zones rurales.
781.697 réfugiés de la RDC en Afrique.
Travail avec les partenaires
535,730 refugees in DRC.
99.3% of refugees in DRC live in rural areas.
781,697 DRC refugees in Africa.
Working with Partners
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union ('Overseas Association Decision')2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,
Global Overview JUNE 2018