Appeals & Response Plans
- Burundi: Floods - Apr 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Malaria Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Burundi: Floods - Nov 2015
- Burundi/Tanzania: Cholera Outbreak - May 2015
- Burundi: Landslides and Floods - Mar 2015
- Burundi: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2014
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- IOM Supports Governments of Burundi, D.R. Congo in Strengthening Health and Border Management
- UNICEF Burundi Humanitarian Situation Report, September-October 2018
- Communiqué of the 808th Meeting of the Peace and Security Council on the situation in Burundi
- Burundi | Plan de réponse humanitaire (HRP) 2018 - Suivi des financements (au 10 décembre 2018)
- Burundi | Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) 2018 - Financial tracking (as of 10 December 2018)
By Mireille Le-Ngoc On February 6th, 2015, the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) about the collaboration between the two institutions in different areas.
- Executive Summary
Overall Project/Program Status:
This report covers the period 1 January 2010 to 30 June 2010.
Programme outcome: To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) capacity to assist National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.
Programme(s) summary: At 30 June 2010, IFRC had made 73 allocations from the DREF to support 67 different operations for a total of 11,285,280 Swiss francs bringing assistance to over …
This report covers the period of 01/01/06/ to 31/12/06 of a two-year planning and appeal process.
In a world of global challenges, continued poverty, inequity, and increasing vulnerability to disasters and disease, the International Federation with its global network, works to accomplish its Global Agenda, partnering with local community and civil society to prevent and alleviate human suffering from disasters, diseases and public health emergencies.
In 2006, the Secretariat supported community social mobilization in measles and polio mass campaigns …