Appeals & Response Plans
- Burundi: Floods - Apr 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Malaria Outbreak - Mar 2017
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Burundi: Floods - Nov 2015
- Burundi/Tanzania: Cholera Outbreak - May 2015
- Burundi: Landslides and Floods - Mar 2015
- Burundi: Floods and Landslides - Feb 2014
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Burundi: Cholera Outbreak - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Burundi: the Commission of Inquiry is deeply concerned by the freedom of action and the impunity of the Imbonerakure [EN/RN]
- Human Rights Council holds interactive dialogue with the Commission of Inquiry on Burundi
- Burundi: Renew UN Inquiry
- Oral briefing of the Commission of Inquiry on Burundi, 17 September 2018
- Burundi : Il faut prolonger l’enquête de l’ONU
Key developments in Africa in the week of July 15th include increased attacks by Boko Haram in several states surrounding Nigeria, and targeted political violence in Zimbabwe and Burundi. Regular fighting also occurred in Somalia, Mali, CAR and DRC, while riots and protests dominated the political landscapes in Ghana, Kenya and North Africa.
Welcome to the July issue of the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project’s (ACLED) Conflict Trends report. Each month, ACLED researchers gather, analyse and publish data on political violence in Africa in realtime. Weekly updates to realtime conflict event data are published on the ACLED website.
Welcome to the May issue of the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project’s (ACLED) Conflict Trends report. Each month, ACLED researchers gather, analyse and publish data on political vio- lence in Africa in realtime. Weekly updates to realtime conflict event data are published through our research partners at Climate Change and African Political Stability (CCAPS) and also on the ACLED website.