Most read reports
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- Thousands of people's crops affected by Gita in American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (June 10 – 24, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (April 2 - 20, 2018)
American Samoa has been declared 'tsunami ready' by the US Emergency Management Agency, FEMA.
Updated 1 October 2012, 14:53 AEST
The announcement coincides with the third anniversary of the 2009 tsunami that killed 34 people and caused millions of dollars of damage.
Updated 20 September 2012, 12:17 AEST
More disaster management training throughout the Pacific Islands is one of the recommendations of a report launched this week.
In the last decade almost one million people have been killed by disasters and more than one trillion dollars have been lost worldwide