Most read reports
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through Monday for American Samoa
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (Aug 1 – Aug 18, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
The significance of the American Samoa Hazard Mitigation Plan is that it provides American Samoa with a comprehensive and consensus mitigation strategy for prioritizing projects, programs, and activities that will save lives and reduce losses from the impacts of natural disasters. This plan defines responsibilities and analyses local capacities and capabilities to manage mitigation projects.