Most read reports
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (Aug 19 – Aug 25, 2018)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- Thousands of people's crops affected by Gita in American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (June 10 – 24, 2018)
The significance of the American Samoa Hazard Mitigation Plan is that it provides American Samoa with a comprehensive and consensus mitigation strategy for prioritizing projects, programs, and activities that will save lives and reduce losses from the impacts of natural disasters. This plan defines responsibilities and analyses local capacities and capabilities to manage mitigation projects.