Most read reports
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 - Saturday, November 24, 2018 (Epi Week 47)
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 -- Saturday, November 17, 2018 (Epi Week 46)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- Dengue contained on American Samoa
The two Samoas are trying to work out an agreement to address their divergence in tsunami warning systems.
Read more on Radio New Zealand International
The Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme has launched its new Strategic Plan, which will provide guidance and direction for the Secretariat over the next ten years.
The new Strategic Plan was approved at the annual SPREP meeting held last year in Niue, and has now replaced the previous five year strategic plan.