Most read reports
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 - Saturday, November 24, 2018 (Epi Week 47)
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 -- Saturday, November 17, 2018 (Epi Week 46)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
This technical paper represents an initial attempt to assess the risk of disaster-induced displacement in 21 island states in the South Pacific. It presents results from the second of five planned analyses which correspond with the regional consultations of the Nansen Initiative, a state-led process that brings together representatives from governments, international organisations, civil society, think tanks and other key actors to develop a protection agenda for people displaced across state borders by disasters and the effects of climate change.