Most read reports
- Dengue contained on American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, October 14, 2018 -- Saturday, October 20, 2018 (Epi Week 42)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (Aug 19 – Aug 25, 2018)
The significance of the American Samoa Hazard Mitigation Plan is that it provides American Samoa with a comprehensive and consensus mitigation strategy for prioritizing projects, programs, and activities that will save lives and reduce losses from the impacts of natural disasters. This plan defines responsibilities and analyses local capacities and capabilities to manage mitigation projects.