Most read reports
- Dengue contained on American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (Aug 19 – Aug 25, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, October 14, 2018 -- Saturday, October 20, 2018 (Epi Week 42)
11 February 2016, GENEVA – The hottest year on record, 2015, has confirmed that weather and climate-related disasters now dominate disaster trends linked to natural hazards, according to a new analysis presented today.
The top five most disaster-hit countries in 2015 were China (26), USA (22), India (19), Philippines (15) and Indonesia (11).