Most read reports
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through Monday for American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (April 2 - 20, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (May 28 – June 10, 2018)
Emergency services in Samoa, American Samoa and Tonga are getting a clearer picture this morning of the damage left by Tropical Cyclone Tuni.
Read the full article on Radio New Zealand Int'l
As earthquakes are being reported in Indonesia the Red Cross Red Crescent is now responding to four near-simultaneous disasters in Asia Pacific.
The Asia Pacific region is tragically living up to its reputation as one of the most disaster-prone regions of the world with four near-simultaneous disasters - devastation from Typhoon Ketsana and torrential rains in the Philippines and Viet Nam in South East Asia, and a strong earthquake followed by a tsunami on the Samoan islands, in the Pacific.