Most read reports
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through Monday for American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (April 2 - 20, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 -- Saturday, November 17, 2018 (Epi Week 46)
The Regional Food Security Atlas of the Pacific is a joint publication by the Pacific Community (SPC) and the World Food Programme(WFP).
The 2018 Atlas provides a spatial overview of the core issues that affect food security across the Pacific Island Countries (PICs). Divided into nine topical sections, the Atlas provides the reader with information and knowledge on the causes and outcomes of food security and nutrition in the region.