Most read reports
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (Aug 1 – Aug 18, 2018)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- Thousands of people's crops affected by Gita in American Samoa
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (May 28 – June 10, 2018)
The Regional Food Security Atlas of the Pacific is a joint publication by the Pacific Community (SPC) and the World Food Programme(WFP).
The 2018 Atlas provides a spatial overview of the core issues that affect food security across the Pacific Island Countries (PICs). Divided into nine topical sections, the Atlas provides the reader with information and knowledge on the causes and outcomes of food security and nutrition in the region.