Most read reports
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (April 2 - 20, 2018)
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report (May 28 – June 10, 2018)
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through Monday for American Samoa
The Regional Food Security Atlas of the Pacific is a joint publication by the Pacific Community (SPC) and the World Food Programme(WFP).
The 2018 Atlas provides a spatial overview of the core issues that affect food security across the Pacific Island Countries (PICs). Divided into nine topical sections, the Atlas provides the reader with information and knowledge on the causes and outcomes of food security and nutrition in the region.