Most read reports
- American Samoa UHC Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 43 (October 21–27, 2018)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 - Saturday, November 24, 2018 (Epi Week 47)
- American Samoa Weekly Communicable Disease Surveillance Report - Week of Sunday, November 11, 2018 -- Saturday, November 17, 2018 (Epi Week 46)
- Asia Pacific Regional Hazard Map: Earthquake Risk - Modified Mercalli Scale
- American Samoa UHC Zika & Dengue Situation Report Epi Week 38 (September 16–22, 2018)
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.