Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- Angola steps up with DRR strategy
- 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (23 August 2018)
- “The world needs to open their eyes”: Kasai survivors call for attention to crisis
535.730 réfugiés en RDC.
99,3% des réfugiés en RDC vivent dans des zones rurales.
781.697 réfugiés de la RDC en Afrique.
Travail avec les partenaires
535,730 refugees in DRC.
99.3% of refugees in DRC live in rural areas.
781,697 DRC refugees in Africa.
Working with Partners
Luanda, 17 July 2018 – 17 years ago, I visited the Jesuits in Angola. On our way to a retreat house site outside Luanda, we stopped at Viana, a rural area where JRS was working with refugees from Rwanda and Congo and Angolans displaced by civil war.
17 years later, I visit Viana again. In 2018, Viana is now part of sprawling Luanda, a poor, mixed community of Angolans and refugees. JRS is still there.