Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
- Angola steps up with DRR strategy
- 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (23 August 2018)
- “My first period was here in the refugee settlement. That day was sad and shameful.” - Supporting refugees' menstrual health
International Day of Peace, September 20, 2009. ADEA has the pleasure of sharing the results of its latest efforts to promote education for peace throughout the African continent.
In Mombasa last week, Ministers of Education from Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa, Sudan and Uganda discussed what is needed for education to further promote a culture of peace in their countries.
We, Ministers of Education of Africa and delegations of the represented countries in the Regional Workshop organized by the Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA) under the auspices of the Inter-Country Quality Node (ICQN) on Peace Education, held from 14th - 16th September 2009 in Mombasa, on the theme: Education for Fostering Peace: Integration and Partnerships;
Recognizing 21st September as World Peace day which all countries should observe;
Recalling the Mombasa Declaration of 2004, where countries present committed themselves to utilize their …
Tunis, le 8 septembre 2009 : L'Association pour le développement de l'éducation en Afrique (ADEA) co-organise, en partenariat avec le ministère de l'Education du Kenya, du 14 au 16 septembre prochain, une réunion sur le thème « Education pour la paix : intégration et partenariats ». La rencontre, qui aura lieu à Mombasa, au Kenya, a pour objectif de faciliter le partage d'expériences sur l'éducation pour la paix.