Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 8 October, 2018 [EN/PT]
- Rain displaces 50 families in Malanje
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (August / September 2018)
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
International disaster relief agency ShelterBox began distributing emergency shelter to flood-affected areas of northern Namibia on 15 April.
The UK charity is distributing 200 ShelterBoxes in Kavango region, providing shelter and emergency equipment to up to 2000 people affected by the severe floods that have hit large parts of the country since late February.
"The area the boxes are going to has really borne the brunt of the recent flooding," says ShelterBox Response Team volunteer Tom Lay.