Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
The road to the village of Chitaca now passable for lorriesWe have commenced backfilling around the bridge foundations for the bridge at 36 km. The foundations for the bridge at 42 km are complete. A bulldozer has commenced construction of the roads in the community of Capunda Cavilongo. We have also cleared the vegetation along the road to the next village, Chitaca, which is situated at 63.5 km. This means that it is now possible to get to Chitaca by lorry.
This week we have had considerable problems on the workshop side.