Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
- Angola steps up with DRR strategy
- 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (23 August 2018)
- “My first period was here in the refugee settlement. That day was sad and shameful.” - Supporting refugees' menstrual health
Nairobi, 14 Jul 09 - Mrs.
Luanda - UN-HABITAT and the government of Angola on Thursday signed an agreement that will allow the agency to establish a national office in that country.
The five year agreement was signed by UN-HABITAT Executive Director, Mrs Anna Tibaijuka and the Vice Minister for External Affairs George Rebelo Chicoty.
Nairobi - A high level delegation led by the Deputy Minister of Urban Affairs and the Environment Mr. Pedro da Mota Liz, visited UN-HABITAT Executive Director, Mrs Tibaijuka to discuss this year's Global Observance of World Habitat Day and enhanced collaboration on housing and urban development projects.
Welcoming the delegation, Mrs.