Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (17 October - 30 October 2018)
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report October 2018
- Angola - Factsheet November
- Oxfam: Hundreds of thousands of Congolese forced to flee Angola in need of aid
- UNHCR donates medicines and medical supplies to Lovua municipality as part of peaceful co-existence strategy
The Chã das Caldeiras area has been evacuated following the eruption of Pico Fogo Volcano on 23 November an access restricted since 7 December by Civil Protection authorities due to increased volcanic activity.
Updated figures indicate 1076 persons have been displaced and are currently housed in temporary accommodation centers, shelter units built after the 1995 eruption, and with host families.
The contingency plan for the possible evacuation of Cutelo Alto and Fonsaco areas was completed.