Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
54/2005 April 26, 2005, Vienna, Austria - The OPEC Fund for International Development today signed three grant agreements, totaling US$4.2 million, with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Arab Organization for Agricultural Development (AOAD) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
The US$3.5 million grant to WHO will co-finance a joint OPEC Fund/WHO Project on Integrating HIV/AIDS Treatment in Health Systems in Africa. Participating countries are Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Lesotho.